With the continuous and rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus, the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities remain as our top priorities. We are monitoring the COVID-19 public health emergency, and we are following all recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and local authorities.
It is essential to us that you continue to receive the same level of service you are accustomed to, so we are doing all we can to ensure your health and continue to be here for you.
Here are the protocols we’re implementing:
- All fittings will be by appointment only. Please call (901) 683-0210 to schedule.
- Must wear a face mask or face covering to enter our office and store.
- We will provide hand sanitizers upon entering.
- Our doors will remain locked. We ask that you call upon arrival.
- Appointments are limited to give us time to disinfect the store.
- We will allow walk-ins as our scheduled appointments allow.
These are challenging and uncertain times, but we are optimistic that by working together with you, we can get through this and help decrease the spread of coronavirus. We will remain committed to opening lines of communication and providing you with guidance to overcome these difficult times.
Stay healthy and stay safe. Thank you for your support.